Well- she's not the baby anymore but Lillian is still the funniest girl I know. I love her tiny little brain. Here are some of the gems she has spit out recently:
- Incredible- She actually means acceptable. She uses it like this: "That is not incredible!" meaning my behavior. Yep.
- Puncuter- meaning computer. I totally encourage this one. It's so rare that she just straight up says a word wrong these days. So cute.
- Pennies- all money. Occasionally when she does something really great (like go potty all by her self including flushing and wiping without any help or whining) she gets a few coins that she can spend at the candy store. She loves her pennies and often makes them talk to each other before trading them in for a lollipop.
She has also asked me two questions about Rosie that left me teary eyed from trying to withhold my laughter.
1. Does Rosie have a tongue?
2. Did Rosie have a shirt on when she was in your tummy?
I love her so stinkin much.