- Loving: baby wearing. I don't have the greatest sling in the world but it works! Rosie sleeps while I have two free hands to do other things like standing at the bar in my kitchen typing this! I didn't really start putting Rosie in the sling until last week. I don't know what I was thinking! It has been a game changer for sure.
- Reading: articles on disciplining toddlers. We really (like really really) got off track with Lilly during my last trimester and she has been taking full advantage of it. Girl is SMART! Too smart for her own good. I loved this article.
- Watching: AFV. That stands for America's Funniest Videos for those of you who aren't as hip as me. Lilly enjoys watching it with Ben and I so we watch at night as a family. Her favorite videos are of cats! lol. She is so cool. And I am often feeding Rosie while we are watching which leads to a lot of jostling for her. I try so hard not to laugh but I can't. Still one of the best shows on tv.
- Anticipating: My SIL and her hubby coming to visit this month! Yee-haw for adult interaction! Lilly is pretty excited too. She has asked about a thousand times what kind of snacks Emily is going to bring her. She obviously has her priorities in order.
- Listening to: Kings of Leon's album Only By Night. I got this album right before Lilly was born and listened to it non-stop. Then I thought I lost it. I had downloaded in on my iPod Touch before I had an iPhone. Then we gave my Touch to my BIL and he reset it. I wasn't sure how to get the album back since I didn't sync the touch before giving it to him (rookie mistake). I contacted apple but they couldn't find it. Turns out I gave them the wrong account because I found it via the new cloud business. And I found it about a week before Rosie was born which made it even more nostalgic.
- Planning: My rose tattoo. With all the lilies I have on my arm I figured it was appropriate to stick a rose or two in there somewhere. I'll probably wait until this fall or winter to get it though because the idea of having to stay out of the sun and water (both recommended in the tattoo healing process) is unthinkable in Florida summers.
- Working on: blog stuff. I have so many great things I want to share but some days I can't even find 10 minutes to sit at the computer and compile my thoughts. I am
tryinggoing to cherish this newborn phase though because I know it is so short. Rosie already seems so much bigger then she did a month ago. CAN YOU BELIEVE SHE IS ALMOST A MONTH OLD!?! Oh, and I'm finishing some stuffed animals! I have a few little guys that are almost done! I am excited to get them done and listed so they can be off to their new homes. I got the eyes assembled during nap time today and once all the little pieces are put together they will be ready to go.
- Wishing: There were about 5 more hours during the day. I would sleep for 2 of them and work for the other three. Or just sleep for all five. At least once a day I find my self saying It's _____ o'clock already!?!
Thanks as always to Dani for the inspiration for this post.