here are some cute things I've been peeping that are totally necessary for a new mommy.
- initial necklace- I love this necklace by Mano y Metal. I obviously need a double with a L and a R.
- vintage button ups one and two- perfect for layering over nursing tank. Both from babybird vintage
- high waisted shorts- zip up that left over baby pooch. LITERALLY. Also from bbv.
- crochet crown- by manzanita. Because my hair is pretty much always dirty/ratty so why not distract with some pretty hair stuffs. WHO HAS TIME TO WASH THEIR HAIR ANYWAY?!
- beaded bracelet- here is one of my best new mom tricks. Get a stretchy/easy to take on and off bracelet (this one is from Sublime Gems) and keep it on the arm of the side your new baby last nursed on. That way you can easily remember which side to start with the next time! Tip of the day for all you new mamas-to-be out there: starting on the side you finished on during the previous feeding will help you not get lop-sided. You're welcome.
I'll take one of each. Kthanksbye.